A troop of actors re-tells the tale of the Clown from Pollis Minor.
War has broken out over the death of a patriarch. One brother, taking his lead from the biblical story of Esau and Jacob, steals his brother’s birthright and the kingdom is split in two. Thus, begins Way Back When (The tale of the Clown from Pollis Minor.)
At the start, we meet Clown a court jester from the old kingdom of Pollis before it was split in two. He now rides back and forth between the two opposing kingdoms trying to mend what was once whole. Only cunning, skill and outright manipulation of men, their hearts, and God can make that happen and Clown is the person for it.
With the end of the war his catalyst, and the lives of two young lovers as his guide, he forges forth to uncover a most incredible secret, that if revealed would have dire consequence for both kingdoms!
Length: 90 minutes
5M and 2W (+) 14 Players
Way Back When
Rehearsal Materials Include:
- 1 Libretto or File Download to print 20 scripts
- 1 Piano Vocal Score or File Download
- 1 Vocal Demo of Show or File Download
- 1 Instrumental Show CD or File Download
Additional Items to consider:
- Conductor Score w/parts - Purchased Separately
- Additional $300 License Fee required for theatres above 300 seats - Purchased Separately
Flat Fee License
Note: $2100 is a flat fee license for up to 7 performances in houses under 300 seats.